Reply To: Opening Circle

Home Forums Fertility Yoga Teacher Training Opening Circle Reply To: Opening Circle

Charlotte
Participant

Hello everyone, hello Bettina.

I just finished the soul-searching work with the opening circle…. And I wanted to share my own thoughts with you.

First of all, thank you for sharing your story Bettina. Although we are through an interposed screen and thousands of miles away (I’m in France), I felt the warmth of a circle of women. Sharing your story can be so difficult because it is vulnerable yet so powerful. Thanks for that.

For my part, thinking back to my first period made me smile. I was at a friend’s house for the night and all evening we had talked about the fact that we didn’t have them yet. We were talking about what should be normal or not. As far back as I can remember I always wanted to be a mom. I must have been 13 and I was already worried about having a problem! My period arrived that night. With this friend. And when my mom came to pick me up, she told me that “that’s it, I was a woman” very gently. As far as I can remember, my periods have always been something positive in themselves. They have always given me confidence in my body. It makes me realize now, looking back, that I always had this fear in me. For several years now I have sought to remove the layers on me that prevent me from being myself. Coming off the pill was a fundamental process. I learned so much about my body, its functioning, about myself since I connected to my deep nature, to the phases of my cycle. I wish I could encourage women to reconnect with that trust, in their own wisdom. Especially in this time so distressing to want a child.

This is only the beginning of the work and I intend to work on it again to dig deeper into the “why” I have always chosen this path. It seems important to me to, as you say, come from a place of love in my classes.

Thank you all for sharing your stories. This virtual circle is very precious to me.

PS : I hope you understood everything !

Comments are closed.